Rest day in Carpentras

Some went for a bike ride, others went to the market in town and some sat down for a cold beer. This afternoon I drove through the gorge and up the Ventoux from the Bedoin side, which is another option to go up this monster.

Cheryl_264   Cheryl_266

Cheryl_269   Cheryl_278

Cheryl_287   Cheryl_291

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Rest day in Carpentras

1. Susie says:

Love the lavender! Bob, have you had any real champagne yet?

2. Penny says:

ok ok ok – I know that you cycled through a snowstorm at the top of a mountain – but COME ON – we need updates and pix – blow the frostbite off of your fingers and tell us a story!!!!!! :)

3. Dave from VA says:

Frans,
    I met the lady that posts on this blog as cricket today along with her husband at the Lancaster Covered Bridge Metric. He was wearing the orange wheelman jersey and I had the older blue one on….small world. The riding we did doesn’t match what you all are doing. Good luck with the rest of the trip. As usual, the pics are great.

4. Laura says:

That ‘stone tunnel’ in the mountain is amazing!

5. Bill says:

The pictures are fantastic as are the smiles on your faces. These are not easy days of riding but all of you are pushing the pedals to the next stop. Great job!

6. Cricket says:

So I guess you aren’t going out dancing at night????

7. Penny says:

btw – Bob DID get me a packet of lavender from Provence – non??

8. Penny says:

Mont Ventoux looks frightening but the lavender looks quite inviting – I’m on my way!!!!!